Sexual and Domestic Violence Advocacy Program
• Advocate for survivors emotional, physical and spiritual wellbeing.
• Empower survivors so they can get back the control of their lives.
• Help survivors to navigate the legal, medical and institutional system.
• Support family and friends.
• Create safe and healing spaces for communities.
• Validate survivors violence stories without asking for proves.
• Build a new culture where survivors are supported instead of shamed and re-victimized.
• Create awareness and prevent sexual violence.
* La Casa Mandarina AC is an honest and neutral organization that has no affiliation or responds to any political or economic interest. The accompaniment program is COMPLETELY FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL and is funded by individual donors committed to human rights.
* Medical, legal and psychological counseling and advice:
- Short-term individual.
- Long-term individual.
- Group counseling for survivors.
- Telephone counseling.
* Crisis intervention.
* Legal, medical and institutional advocacy.
* Referral to our to sexual and domestic violence therapist network.
* Information on medical and legal services.